Sunday, May 9, 2010

I'm the best he never had

Just found out today from Mike that he's kinda back with the bf. i figured because the stupid bf can't stop commenting on Mike's status posts, it's vomit inducing! i ended up being the rebound. i just sent him an email giving him my two cents, he wasted my feelings emotions and time, it's time for me to move on. I thought he was actually a good guy but he turned out to be just one of the guys. stupid stupid me, i need to stop, and focus all my attention on art, school, and my future, with or without a partner in crime!

7 comments:

René said...

Hi Dannie, Don't give up, you are good looking and talented. You need someone who really appreciates a great guy like you. I wish I had a son like you, but all I have is a daughter. Bon chance mon ami.

Angel Reverse said...

Power to you dude, I would cut his balls off if it was me ....

thwany said...

good for you, who needs drama like that anyway.

dannie said...

@ Rene - I definitely won't give up, thanks.

@ AR - I'm not going to pull a Lorena Bobbitt lol

@ Thwany - i so don't need the drama.

YoungNovember said...

Hi Dannie,
I don't think you should give up on meeting that someone.

Yes, concentrate on the things that are important to you, but never lose that faith you have in yourself that you are worthy of that romantic love.

Just a thought :)

btw: I'm Tamsin (aka, YoungNovember) and I'm following your blog now. Hope you don't mind. :)

Luuworld said...

mike is a jerk if he doesn't want you. who needs jerks hanging around?!

dannie said...

@ tamsin thanks for reading. i'm following you as well :]

@ luu it's kinda complicated since i consider him one of my good friends :[