Monday, April 5, 2010

I left my heart in LA

Looks like i've been busy and i really have been. Spring break was last week i got an early start and boarded a plane to LA for a week. It was a nice change of scenery and people. When i was there i couldn't believe i was there probably because the flight was only an hour. It was exciting for me since it's the first time in a long time since i've flown on a plane as well as going on a trip alone.

I wish i was able to leave my troubles behind but i ended up bringing it with me. My laptop gave out on me, adobe died as well. I finally just did a clean install of my OS system and now Adobe works again and i havn't worked on my project at all. I'm ready for May to come so i can graduate and get things started.

3 comments:

thwany said...

congrats on your upcoming graduation

Luuworld said...

yes you must have been busy, you haven't blogged for ages! anyway, hope you enjoyed LA and had a lot of fun. :-D

dannie said...

@ Thwany - thank you ^^

@ Luuworld - Either busy, or lazy lol. I had lots of fun in LA.