Monday, April 26, 2010

He's got me on a rollercoaster

Friday Night at the club left me very confused, as Mike bumped into Jack. I started feeling a bit jealous as Mike was tipsy and hanging on to Jack. One of our friends persistently pushed them two together and i couldn't bear to watch any longer on the sidelines so i did my best to avoid seeing them together. Not only that the music was playing Taio Cruz - Break Your Heart, and some other tracks i can't remember. Hearing songs that related to how i felt or fear made things worse and i felt the rush of emotions building up inside me and tears building up to erupt from my tear ducts. I had to evidently go outside to avoid the music, the heat and the sight of Mike with Jack. Even then i couldn't get him off my mind, knowing he's MIA with Jack made me sad during the latter part of the night.

I know we can't fully be affectionate towards each other knowing we have mutual friends as well as with his ex. I still can't help to feel jealous in the fact that he's so upfront with his actions with Jack, and not with me. Maybe it's all in my head, but most of the time i can read people's actions really well. I might be blinded by my like towards Mike. I don't want to be his rebound, i want to eventually be his partner in crime.

I ended up driving a friend's car since him and Mike were still tipsy. I couldn't help but glance in the rear view mirror and seeing him on his iphone then later knocked out in the backseat.

To Be Continued...

No comments: