Saturday, January 30, 2010

Whats new?

It's 2010 lol, winter break is finally over. My sleep schedule is so out of wack, i became a vamp staying up 'til 5 am every night watching true blood. Such a great show, i can't wait for season 3 to come in june.

Went snowboarding last weekend. It was really fun, it was snowing during that weekend too so it was nice and powdery. Made for a few great runs down the bunny slopes. I definitely improved a bit more than the first time i went 2 years ago.

I went to my second Underworld. I didn't think i would go clubbing in my underwear again, but i did. It was pretty fun, despite the music sounding like the same thing playing on repeat. So this is how go go dancers feel like dancing in their underwear on platforms minus getting paid and groped. Along with a thick layer of sweat ewww! it was really hot in there and not because there was hot guys there. There weren't really that many anyways.

Now back to the dreariness of school, oh how i don't miss you. I have an 830 class and now i am reminded of how much i hate morning classes. My brain doesn't jump start until about 10:30 am.

10 comments:

Susan said...

Nice site you have.

dannie said...

Thank you Susan.

thwany said...

haha "underworld." that's a funny title.

New York, NY said...

you should appreciate school, because soon you will work and then you will miss school

Luuworld said...

i should watch true blood now that i've finished the sopranos. i saw an episode already. fascinating. and i love the theme song!

dannie said...

@ NY, NY - yea this semester isn't appealing to me at all.

@ Luu - definitely watch True Blood, season 3 comes out in march so you'll be ready for the new season. I love the intro.

sofi back said...

i can't wait for season 3. i just can't help loving that show. it's so weird, but in a good way.

dannie said...

@thwany - lol yea underworld is a funny title.

@sofi - it's quite addicting. i finished season 1 and 2 pretty quickly. at least 3-4 episodes a day.

The Silly Science said...

Nice entry, lmao "I didn't think I would go clubbing in my underwear again"- don't hear that everyday

Priscilla said...

I know the feeling i always end up ruining my sleep patterns in the holidays, i found trueblood in the summer and got a teeny bit obsessed:s if you enjoy the series try reading the books theyre brilliant too and the story goes on for longer! (I didn't want to wait to june).