Friday, September 11, 2009

good things never last

I hung out with a guy today, he seemed cute so i gave it a shot. He's actually one of the few guys that kept their word when he said he'll prepare food for me. He picked me up at the train station and the food really was prepared. It's a nice change of the douchebag guy's i've been meeting. We ate and then cuddled up on his bed and watched 'The Haunting' which wasn't as scary as i thought but it was really weird. I have a feeling i won't hear from him again, he's also gemini arghh...i don't trust gemini's hahah.

8 comments:

J.T. said...

Damn, I really love your new header! Sooo coool!

As for this post, I am a Gemini as well, so, boooo! I hope you hear back from him.

dannie said...

you're like the only one who noticed the header =P

i hope your the good gemini, a lot of gemini's i meet are not compatible with me, yeah i hope i hear from him again.

Luuworld said...

oh well. at least you got yourself a (nice?) meal!

dannie said...

yes! a nice meal and some cuddling :]

letopho said...

Hey! I'm a Gemini!

dannie said...

omg not you too!! :[ but your a good gemini

Doug said...

Aw why do you think you won't hear from him again? Well, I hope the guy surprises you cuz it sounds like you had a good time. :)

dannie said...

Doug - my instincts tell me so, and i tried talking to him and he's not really responsive. hopefully, he'll surprise me, but i'm not expecting anything.