Sunday, July 19, 2009

A second chance...

I can think of hanging out with The Boy as a second chance. I feel as though we have connected so fast and so well that I would seem infatuated with him. Which is why i am glad I've been given a second chance, because seeing him the other day and what we've talked about is also helping me move on and understanding how we wouldn't have a good relationship at all.

He doesn't like kissing...if anything it's just a small kiss on the lips. I think that would bother me a lot.

But there are more pros than there are cons

Pros: Cute, funny, Similar taste in movies, likes to cuddle, likes food.

Cons: no make out sessions.

hmmm.......

So would a strong connection with someone overlook the small cons? I now understand how some people despite seeming as though they're in a good relationship, can be affected by the little things.

5 comments:

Luuworld said...

give it a go! maybe he'll loosen up on the kissing bit. who knows! things aren't always perfect from the very start....

thwany said...

i think it would take a lot of work for two people like that to be together, but as long as both parties are willing to work at it and make sacrifices, then nothing else matters.

dannie said...

thwany - so true...relationships require sacrifices...maybe thats why many relationships don't work out.

Rob said...

I've sometimes found that some guys who wouldn't think twice about having sex (trying not to be too graphic lol) find kissing to be a lot more intimate and will not kiss unless they have feelings for someone.

dannie said...

rob - that makes sense. but still kinda weird...i guess kising is more intimate lol....