Tuesday, July 28, 2009

On Rotation: Clazziquai is Mucho Punk

- Snagged from google.



After Thwany and Letopho has put in their 2 cents, i thought i should also say that their album is so good! I usually only find two or three songs off an album worthy of my ears but its so good and i've been listening to this album for about 2 weeks now and their entire album is worth the listen. It definitely keeps me calm and awake during my commutes to and from school.



I love Horan's new look. She's super chic with that short bob. Alex is lookin good as aways!

4 comments:

J.T. said...

oh I've loved this group for the longest time... the guy singer is a total hottie!! My favorite song of theirs is called Dance... I love the video to it as well...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9ZXuQY2IUg

dannie said...

J.T. - the song is sooo smooth, i can listen to their songs while studying. Yes, Alex Chu is really cute :]

J.T. said...

I'm pretty sure Alex has a crush on me... :P

dannie said...

Alex may have a crush on you...but there's something more than a crush betwen us two =P