Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Happy Birthday...Part 1



My birthday was a couple weeks ago. I feel as though as each year goes by...my birthday is not all that special anymore. But i still enjoy spending it with my friends and hanging out as if it was a typical day...except sometimes i get some special treatments, such as...not having to pay for dinner, and people are nice to me...lol not that people are mean to me on a daily basis. I'm 23 now, i can't wait to get a few years older though...i'm anticipating what my life will be like in the next few years.

I had work on my birthday but my boss wanted to have a company luncheon at Sonoma Chicken Coop...He surprised me with a birthday card. I guess it was a company lunch for my birthday? No idea. Then After work I hung around until it was time to meet up for dinner at the Original Krung Thai. Not the New Krung Thai which some people went to instead. It was just a nice chill dinner like how i prefer it to be followed by some delicious frozen yogurt afterwards.

8 comments:

Luuworld said...

happy birthday! * hug *

letopho said...

awkward photo! I love it!

dannie said...

Luu - thanks you!! ^_^

topho - lol cheers!!

thwany said...

happy bday!

which one are you?

Luuworld said...

...that's funny- i didn't know you knew letopho. he's in the pic! what a small world. is he as fun as his blog? lol

dannie said...

thwany - thank you, i'm the one in red. :]

luu - lol yea it's a small world, he is lots of fun just like his blog.

Rob said...

Happy belated birthday!

dannie said...

thanks Rob :]