Thursday, May 7, 2009

Whiteboy

I hung out with white boy today, nothing's changed. Only this time he asked me to do him a huge favor and take him to pick his car up in the city. I have no idea why i did it, i suppose i'm too nice for my own good.

Before he got out of my car, he said i can just leave or wait for him, so i said i'll just follow him.
He got out, slammed my door shut and walked away without saying thank you or any sort of gesture, i would certainly thank someone who did them a favor.

After a few minutes, i texted him and told him i was leaving. Hopefully as i drove away, i also left my feelings behind.

Why is it that i'm always after unrequited love, as J.T. has said.

6 comments:

J.T. said...

Uh, don't you have some major projects to finish?!?

dannie said...

uh...aren't you supposed to help me?

J.T. said...

oh dannie, if i lived next door to you, i'd probably do the project FOR you. and if i was feeling very kind, i would even probably write that paper too!

as for jerks like that guy, i hope you've learned to spot that type so you don't waste any more time on him!

dannie said...

the project is coming along quite well...idk if you'll find them cute though.

there should be less jerks around like you.

Luuworld said...

aww. how sweet! dannies flirting with j.t!

anyway. whitie is a jerk! you ARE supposed to thank someone after they've done you a favor. you deserve better dannie. that's all i'm sayin'.

now how 'bout that j.t? lol

dannie said...

Luu: yes definitely! where have all the courteous people gone too?