Friday, February 6, 2009

Nightmares

I had a nightmare earlier this week, it felt like a reoccurring one too.

I dreamt I was on campus at the Student Union after dark. As I was heading up to the fifth floor, I was on my way up the stairs when I saw a dark shadowy figure watching me on the next floor up. She looked like the girl from The Grudge. I immediately woke up scared to fall asleep again. Eventually sleep took over me, and I went back to sleep.

I googled for a dream interpretation and looked up shadows and dark figures. The symbol of the figure was a lurking problem I had to deal with, since I dreamt I was at school, it meant that I was stressing out about the fact that I was not have enough units to be a full time student. But alas that problem is dealt with, so hopefully she doesn't come haunting me again, because it really scared me.

If only I had someone to cuddle with to protect me hahah NOT!

8 comments:

J.T. said...

Aww... I wanna cuddle you to sleep... :-)

dannie said...

hm...okay but can you reach from NY to the Bay area? =P

J.T. said...

yeah, i'll get to your doorstep and you'll say, "uh, is that really your face or are we celebrating halloween?"

dannie said...

that's pretty harsh. i don't judge people on looks, you can ask anyone that knows me. i'm sure you're cute anyways.

Luuworld said...

1. i would be freaked out too if i had a nightmare in which the girl from the grudge appeared!

2. he wants to cuddle you to sleep and he wants to "be my puppy" and sleep in my bed. oh dear. j.t needs go get laid! :-D

dannie said...

1. i hope the grudge girl doesn't visit you in your sleep.

2. i agree, J.T. needs to get laid =P

letopho said...

pink is the new black

dannie said...

topho: i don't get what pink and black refer too