Sunday, February 8, 2009

Ask a blogger, #8

A fun little blogging game made up by AJ @ AJ's Ramblings. Here are the rules:

1. Blogger 1 posts a question on their blog.
2. The first person to comment on said Blogger's post needs to direct readers to their blog, and then becomes Blogger 2.
3. Blogger 2 answers Blogger 1's question on his/her own blog (so Blogger 2's blog).
4. Blogger 2 posts a question on his/her blog.
5. And then the new Blogger repeats step 1-4.

The question asked was...
What is the best physical feature of a guy and why? Please add an anecdote

The best physical feature of a guy is their smile especially when it makes their eyes squinty and their nose wrinkle up.

The Puerto Rican guy I last dated had a great smile, his eyes gleamed with every smile he gave me and his nose wrinkled upwards along with every muscle in his face struggling to hold up something so joyful, his smiling face is still etched into my memory.

Next question:
What is the best form of affection and why? Please add an anecdote.


5 comments:

Planetx_123 said...

This game is really picking up!
I'll take this one:

Lions, Tigers, and Science...oh my!

Steve

Planetx_123 said...

Oh- see I bet I thought I was clever and the first commenter, but instead there is moderation... so there is probably like 5 of us that answered this! hehe

Peter said...

My first comment to you. I only found you through Aj's little game.

Luuworld said...

i agree! i also like it when a guy smiles, and their eyes go all squinty. I also like dimples. that's super cute. a guy who smiles and reveals wonderful dimples...

:)

dannie said...

i love dimples too!! i just want to poke them :]