Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Spring fashion

As Spring is coming closer and closer, i'm starting to attempt to dress for the season. I've been using my GQ magazine, websites and friend's tips or whatever on the latest things for this coming up season.

I went shopping last week with my friend in San Francisco and got some things I was searching for. I bought a red/white gingham print shirt and a grey vest hoodie at H&M. I'm almost ready for spring, I ordered a faux-leather jacket, hopefully it fits me. I'm still on the look out for Sperry's, Wingtip shoes (nevermind, didn't realize Wingtips were so expensive) or something along that line to wear when it rains and also a trench coat.

3 comments:

Luuworld said...

as you know, i'm all for the trench coat! :-D

dannie said...

totally, it's such a nice coat to have in handy.

J.T. said...

you guys are just into trench coats cuz i'm into trenches... please stop copying... :-P

btw, how do you type script with that line crossed through it? i'm too stupid to figure it out...