Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I had a weird random dream

I was invited to a dinner by someone I don't really know and Jin (tha mc) was invited too. I rode my bike to the guy's house to change. I rode by his place several times, before I went up to his floor. I walked by his place, noticing his front door was open, I walked by several times again, each time i didn't get a glimpse of him. The next time I walked by I saw my friend's little cousin.

"You can come in and change." She replied.

The guy appeared, and didn't look too happy to see me. But he said I can change but I had to leave. His apartment looked completely different than how it really does appear. The complex looks rundown, his actual apartment has a different set up. His bed was now in the living room, when i walked into his bedroom, the door couldn't close because there was 4-5 twin sized beds and two guys were sleeping. The guy was mad because I could have woken them up. So I quickly got dressed, thanked him and left.



On the way to lunch I received a text message from Jin

"I can go :(" (don't know why he added the sad face though)

I went to get clams and oysters for lunch and i rode my bike across the street struggling with a plate of rolling clams and oysters. I had to jump off my bike to save my lunch, which caused one of my clams to fall to the ground. I ran across the street, and forgot my bike on the other side. When I was waiting to cross the street to get my bike, I saw a black guy pick it up, and rode it across the street and rode off with it. I saw another guy on a bike go after him. Then I start running after him, and I the only way I could stop him was throw my food at him. So i'm running and throwing my clams and oysters at the guy who stole my bike, and I've only missed him by a few inches, when he finally decides to stop. The black guy was surprised I chased after him.

"Are you going to keep your hair short, or grow it out like me?" (the black guy asked me)
"Keep it short"

The guy that chased after the black guy came over, gave me a hug and kissed me on the cheek. I looked up and he looked like the guy I wrote about in my last two entries, only he had his ears pierced.

"I'll give you a call after dinner" I told him before I rode off with my bike.

1 comment:

Luuworld said...

ooooh. yet another freaky dream. but what does it all mean, i wonder...