Tuesday, December 9, 2008

worst day ever!

Today has got to be the worst day ever! my phone probably died last night, therefore my alarm didn't wake me up at 6:30 this morning. I woke up around 8:15 realizing i'm late for my 9 o'clock class. Traffic + 30 minute commute = LATE LATE LATE!! the worst part is...my 9 o'clock class was MANDATORY today, out of all days to be late, the world seemed to have chosen this day to kill my phone making me late. But alas i made it in time to take notes on two group presentations.

Later on today, i went to get my project printed out at San Jose Blue, i got two copies in case i mess up when mounting, and the total comes out to be $57.16 WTF!? i thought i was hearing things when he said that, seriously over 50 bucks for 2 crappy prints? i checked the receipt and they charge by square feet! 15x20 x 2 prints = 6 sq. feet. I should have just called places to check their prices, what a waste of money. On top of that...the prints aren't even 15x20 it's more like 14.(insert random numbers here) x 20. I should call in tomorrow and see if i can get a discount or something since they did not give me the size i wanted.

No comments: