Saturday, August 23, 2008

Trailing along...

I talked to him on Thursday (the boy). He messaged me with a sad face. Because he saw the Youtube Music Video i posted on my Downelink.

He said he's sorry if he has hurt me, he's truly sorry.
He said he was crying because the song was so real.
The music video was 'Almost Lovers by A Fine Frenzy.'
He said he can't move on unless I forgive him, wtf do i say to that?
So i said I forgive you...so you can move on.
He wanted to be honest with me, and told me he was talking to someone new.
So i was honest with him, and told him i didn't understand how he can talk to someone new if he can't even trust me.
His answer was...he doesn't trust anyone. Fine for me, at least i don't have to deal with that anymore, but it still hurts to know that he can see someone new when it's only been 2-3 weeks since we "broke up" or whatever you call it.
It's as though i didn't mean anything to him at all.
I just want to be friends nothing else. Whatever happens, happens i guess.

Now I just need to work on myself...somehow... Not sure how i will do that but i really just need to do this for me.

1 comment:

moAny said...

do you really need to work on yourself though? I mean, you're you... at the end of the day you shouldn't try to be something else because someone should find you and really take care of you the way you are.

boys sometimes are really ridiculous. by him saying he doesnt trust anyone mean that like with you, he's gonna do the same thing to the new guy? i mean he obviously is not going into this thinking he will screw someone over... therefore at the end of the day it probably wasn't really that. there was something else that he felt didn't make it work. just my take.