Tuesday, July 8, 2008

We Pho'd again

On July 4th the boy texted me saying i can come over when his roommate leaves if i wanted to. A few hours later, i was driving down 880 towards his place with the movie 'Donnie Darko' in the passenger seat.

I arrive at his place, and texted him "i'm here."
I didn't know whether to sit in my car and wait until he replied back or wait at the door.
Being impatient i made the long distance phone call to his phone.
No answer.

I didn't want to look stupid standing in front of the door waiting...
as i turned around to walk towards my car, he opened the door.
He had said he wanted to surprise me. He opened the door and let me in.

I instantly began to feel nervous as I always do towards someone i like.
He hugged me and i hugged him back. A tight hug, the hug i told him i would give him when i saw him.
Then we went towards his room.

We talked for a bit, and was feeling a bit hungry.
Pho was what we had again. This time we decided to walk instead.
The whole time he had the ability to make me smile and laugh.

After we finished eating, we went back to his place to watch the movie.
As I was waiting for him to set up his laptop, i was laying on my side.

Note that his room had two closets with mirrored doors on two walls.
He said i had a nice big ass. I instantly began to feel embarrassed and quickly sat up.
He immediately began to say that it was a good thing and blah blah.

We watched Donnie Darko on his bed, laying on our stomachs, his bed was uncomfortable (no mattress).
So we moved the blanket and pillows to the floor and laid on the carpet to finish the rest of the movie.
He liked it.

After the movie we decided to go out and maybe see the movie he had wanted to see "The Happening."
The theaters nearby did not have that movie playing anymore, and we decided on another movie but it started too late.
We decided on going to Long Drugs to find a movie to buy.
I found "Se7en" which was one of my favorite movies. I knew he would like it too.
He paid for it, only $5.00 and we headed back to his place to watch it.

We laid down on the carpet again, this time on our backs.
I wasn't sure if i should touch him or not, so i just laid there.
Once in awhile i would turn to the side to look at him.

Then i felt his foot graze mine. He rubbed his foot gently up and down my foot.
He thought I was wearing socks and said that my socks were really smooth.
But i took them off before we started the movie.
I grazed his foot with mine, and tried to catch one of his toes between two of mine.

I don't know...i'm wierd.
Footsies was like our way of holding hands.
There was no cuddling, no hand holding, only foot play.
He did offer me a neck massage, but being shy, i declined the offer.
It was time for me to go as it was getting late, and i had to drive back home 30 minutes away from his place.

I texted him the other day and he replied a few times, then stopped replying.
I felt ignored...and began to feel sad.

Then yesterday I saw him online...I sat there waiting to see if he would message me.
To no avail he didn't. I felt sad again. Thoughts rush to my head many what ifs. I went to bed.

He just messaged me, and said he tried messaging me yesterday, i didn't get anything.
At least he tried :]

Tomorrow is his birthday, i don't know if i should get him anything. I don't want to come off as the needy one. I wanted to do something nice for him since he moved here a few weeks ago. Maybe i'll just get him something small for now. I'll just have to see how things go, and i need to refrain from messaging him first.

No comments: